Monday, July 11, 2011

Here are my TOMS shoes that I bought for this summer!!! They say Journey and Destination on them. Unfortunately they did not make it to my European destinations but they will come with me to Nicaragua and Utah. I love wearing them and they are so comfortable!!! and I am excited to wear them even in Nebraska and Houston because I feel like everyday is a new journey. you can wake up and determine if it will be a positively optimistic or a negative nelly day. So every day is a new journey that I choose not waste, and a day to live it to the fullest! Sometimes that makes me really busy and on the go, but I try and fill it with the best activities and the best friends to spend my time with!!!
Surround yourself with love and you will not have to find a reason to smile, it will just happen naturally!!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment