Friday, July 8, 2011

In Omaha...

In between trips I decided to drive home and spend some time in Omaha. Here are a couple of pictures on my time spent here and some special people in my life!!  :o)


Happy 4th of July!
The Friday before I left for the Farm, we were able to go to Memorial Park for a free music show and absolutely amazing fireworks! 

I spent the actual 4th with close friends! We spent our day eating watermelon, playing volleyball, and Polish Horseshoes!
 We played twice and Rocked!!! Corey and I were a great team!


 Catching up with some families that I used to babysit for!

We spent the morning doing crafts--making construction paper fish and making an aquarium for them to swim in the basement!



I saw this car and it looks like it would be my car! The 13.1 sticker (half marathon) the license plate...Luv Livn and the license plate cover says "I would rather be in Hawaii"-- and its an SUV which is the next car I want to buy.....coincidence?!?!?!

Taco Ride!
Every Thursday in Nebraska/Iowa we meet in Council Bluffs, and we bike 10 miles to Minola Iowa where we eat tacos! We then were stuffed and biked 10 miles back!


 Christina, Christine, Katie and Mackenzie






Girls day out!
I took Gretchen and Greta out for Panera, Pedicure and Manicure!


 Girls getting a beautiful design on their toes!







and the Fultons!



1 comment:

  1. Your life is full--you are doing such a great time appreciating your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete