Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy 25th!

I want to thank everyone who made my birthday so special!!!
We celebrated at Lupe Tortilla!


Beer-rita!!! So yummy!







YA...I ate this pepper!!! MUY CALIENTE!
German Chocolate cake! Mi favorito!

so as they were getting ready to sing me happy birthday.....and they lit my candles....THEN
A sombrero was put on my head!! I was taken by SURPRISE!!!!
<before this happened I was posing for a picture with my cake>
<I am happy I didn't drop the cake!!>
Didn't know what to think!!! SO happy, surprised.....!!!


I was about in tears...I was so happy and FULL of joy!!!


My 25th year will be the BEST year!!!
I am SO blessed to have so many amazing people in my life!!!!
I have so many reasons to be happy!!!!!!!!
Love you all!!!
-sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment