Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tortilla-Free Burrito

I love Mexican food! and if you tell me its healthy...I am there!!! Have I told you how much I LOVE my Biggest Loser Cookbook?!?! This recipe is a definitely do again! and can you believe that every serving is only 140 calories?!!
Heres the recipe!

Ingredients:
1 1/4 lbs Lean ground Turkey (Jenni-o)
1 Medium yellow onion
1 cup diced green pepper
1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
1 Teaspoon Cumin
1 Teaspoon ground mustard
1 Teaspoon oregano
Red Chili flakes
1 15 ounce can black or kidney beans
1 can diced tomatoes (Rotel with Chilis)

Cook turkey with onion, and bell pepper and simmer for 5 minutes
Add chili powder, cumin, mustard, oregano, and chili flakes. Stir well. Add the beans and tomatoes. Garnich with cilantro

I served my "tortilla-free burrito" with salsa, over a bed of spinach....I still can't believe that this meal is so filling and under 200 calories...this means I can have my Skinny Cow fudgesicle with NO guilt! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment