Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fruity Oatmeal

I LOVE my oatmeal for breakfast and I am always looking for more and different ways to prepare it! You can be so creative with oatmeal, and personally, it is the ONLY food that will hold me until lunch. Since I have it every morning I need to make sure I do not get tired of it....here is one of my oatmeal recipes!

I love fruit in my oatmeal, here I chopped up an apple and a pear together....I used 1/2 the mixture, and the other 1/2 I will use tomorrow morning!


Ingredients:
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup water
1/2 apple
1/2 pear
1/2 cup mixed berries (black berries, raspberries, and blueberries)
1 Tablespoon Splenda- if you need some more sweetness
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon




Prepare oatmeal as directed
chop the apple and pear
Place all on top of your oatmeal!!! 


:o)


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment