Thursday, February 16, 2012

couple of Recipes!

It has been really busy since coming back to Houston after Christmas. I haven't had much time to cook, but when I do cook, I try and cook in bulk and freeze half of it for later. It is nice to have the meal the night I make it, and also a month later, let it thaw, reheat and ahhhhhh awesome again! So here is a couple of recipes that I want to share with you!
I got some of these recipes from Biggest Loser 6 Weeks to a Better You, and put my own spin on them!
 Cheesy Stuffed Chicken and Mock Mashed Potatoes made with Cauliflower! Mouth watering awesomeness!!!
 I cannot stop eating this...... extra miles tomorrow!!!! so worth it and soooooo good
Fluffernutter Caramel Popcorn

 Try new things...REFUSE to eat bland oatmeal!!! :o)
Fruity Oatmeal Recipe
Ohhhh this is soooo good! and it makes enough for 8 1-cup servings! So I was able to freeze most of it for school lunches or suppers after a long day of work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment