Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Afternoon :o)

Perfect Afternoon Sunday snack! 
(Recipe below)

I have so much to do and I am so distracted....I need to write my thank-yous, make my Christmas card, prepare for the craft fair on Thursday, lesson plans, make charity quilts, clean....the list goes on...
at least I got my laundry done and the list of Christmas presents I need to buy! (bring on Black Friday!)

I am so excited to go home! I decided to fly home this time! Will save a lot of time and to me, time with family and friends is EVERYTHING! I have learned that moving so far away from home! I cherish my time-- yes it is a break...but no sleeping in for me! 



I am so excited to catch up with the cousins....
Walk my puppy EVERYday!!!
going to the farm...
Red Mango...even though its going to be cold at home....
Spending as much time with FRIENDS and my babysitting families as I can!

Quick side note....
_______________________________
Christi this made me cry!
Christi's son, Matthew had to write about a special person and I am so flattered that he chose me! I used to babysit for the Fulton's and I see them as much as I can whenever I get back to Nebraska! :o)
Matthew I love you too and I am so excited to see you!






Caramel Frappuccino

You’ll need:
4 cups ice
1 – 2  cups milk (depending on your taste)
2 cups cold coffee
6 Tablespoons sugar
a big squeeze of caramel topping
some whip cream
Instructions:
1.  Blend ingredients til smooth and top with whip cream and drizzle with caramel syrup.
2.  Sit on the couch.
3.  Drink.
4.  Smile. :o)

Have a WONDERFUL Sunday afternoon!! :o)
-sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment