Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Special Requests

I have had many requests for special orders for people to take home. I have already make Jello Poke cupcakes, Triple Chocolate Showdown Cake, and Cranberry Bliss Blondies for others. For a minimum donation of $20 I will bake you something of your choice. If you have a friends birthday coming up, dessert for a special occasion, you would be helping yourself and the kids of Nicaragua out!!! I am so appreciatve and cannot say thank you enough to all those who have helped support this cause. Make sure and check back after July 24th to see pictures of everything we were able to do.


Go ahead and look at your choice of desserts! If there is something missing, and you know that I have made it in the past, just let me know, shoot me a text, email, facebook message, or catch me at school. I would love to bake for you!

Here is the reason I am raising money.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles- want this?

Triple Chocolate Showdown Cake- want this?

Cranberry Bliss Blondies- want these?

Panda Cupcakes- want these?

Chocolate Rolo Cookies- want these?

Jello Poke Cupcakes- want these?

Carmelitas- A batch of these?

7 Up Cupcakes- Some of these?


-sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment