Here are Mondays treats!
Minimum donation of $1
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2For the dough:.
- 3In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Set aside.
- 4In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in the dry ingredients.
- 5Form the dough into 1 inch balls. Place on a greased baking sheet and flatten.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle the top of the cookie before baking.
- Bake 8 minutes or until cooked through.
Cinnamon Brown Sugar Buttercream Frosting: