Sunday, May 13, 2012

Desserts with POP!

I have been seeing a lot of recipes using a box mix and a can of pop.
I have been waiting to try them, and what a better time!
Here is the first recipe....2 ingredients!
Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
Voila you have a low calorie dessert!

 Its funny, for the sake of food photography,  I had to prepare them for you to see...then, of course they could not go to waste...so these are also pictures of my supper tonight! but hey...for 200 calories and a day of playing racquetball, I will now go to bed a happy women! (Already feeling my shoulders and back sore!)


The second pop recipe I tried was cupcakes with Diet Cherry 7 Up!

All it was:
1 box white cake mix
2 egg whites
12 ounces/or 1 can of 7 Up


You can make the cupcakes without the egg whites, but it gives the cupcake a fuller, more "put together" cake! 


Minimum donation of $1, and ALL proceeds go towards buying uniforms for the children of Nicaragua

-sunshine


No comments:

Post a Comment