Saturday, September 17, 2011

Heartfelt Videos

Sorry it has been so long. Here is a little bit now..... I will post more later! 

Here is a video that Frida made about our Nicaragua trip. It is amazingly put together and gets me emotional each time!!! I cannot wait for next summer--and raise awareness and donations while here in America.


This is an amazing video that Cara West shared with me. ( I worked with her in New Hampshire 3 summers ago- she lives in Australia now with her husband and new baby!) (Caras Blog) She is such an inspiration to me, and I learned from her how to live a more carefree life....still working on it!!!
But this video just shows you how "connected" our world is. I love it! I have watched it multiple times and it gives me the chills each time!!!!  :o)

Will post more soon...sorry for the delay, it has been a crazy stressful week...I should have more time tonight and tomorrow to update you!! :o)
-sunshine


No comments:

Post a Comment