Sunday, March 4, 2012

Made an amazing Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken. I threw all the ingredients in a stew pot and set the oven to 200. I was able to run errands all day, and come home to an amazing meal! Plus it really makes the home smell wonderful! :) 
I changed the recipe to make it my own!




Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken


4 boneless Chicken Breasts (I used 5)
1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 cup Salsa 
1 packet of Taco Seasoning
2 tsps Garlic


Place chicken in the pan, and pour the taco seasoning over.
In a separate bowl mix together the salsa, cream of chicken soup, and garlic. Place over chicken.
I heated the oven to 200, and let the chicken slow cook all day. Around 4-5 hours.
Take 2 forks, and shred.
You can serve with tortillas, or over a salad.
Enjoy!


**Next time I would like to make my own creamy sauce and use my own spices instead of the packet of taco seasoning! :) I love experimenting in the kitchen! and of course I froze half of the left-overs in single serving bags so I can take them to lunch or for fast suppers later in the month!


-sunshine






Here is the calorie count (the original recipe had sour cream, so you can minus a couple of calories!)
Spark Recipes 

No comments:

Post a Comment